Monday, March 2, 2009

my so called friends. :)

.. my so called friends..

 wooj.. aielabiet!!! 

first... and for most.... Char!!!! 

i consider myself as a very blessed person. WHY?? of course i have a lots of friends. :) as in. :) my friends are unique. VERY UNIQUE. :) WHY??????? i have a friends whose name is SILANG.. he wants chix, he wants to rule the world becuse he was once the Prince of Berbanya. :) nowadays, he was busy being the leader of the 50centMARIE, the hottest and the coolest band in the world. :)

the members of this band including are also my friends. We build this friendship because we have the same likes nad dislikes. I actually love them because they love me and we really love each other. :) BASTA!!! i have a lots of friends that i could really count on.

and here are they..

kokak clan..

perfectwud..

50centMARIE..

barscroon..

bebi.

pren.

etil.

jego silang ng bernaya.

pedrito tipaklong.

myrjaenky 

alek.

hannah

kamille. 

janice. :) 

basta!!!!!! ETC. :) 

aielabDEM!!!!!!! 

my so called friends. :)

3 comments:

  1. monae!
    alu..
    aq yang etil jan??
    toinx2! hehehe!
    thank you monae!
    lam mo na kung y!
    hehehe!
    lAbXoOo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. moon jud ang pix..

    i lab u moon..

    ReplyDelete
  3. d m tlaga kimi cnali..jujuu
    ang baLiw clan...

    ReplyDelete